Fully Licensed and Insured
We are proud to say that we are a fully licensed and insured junk removal company! To protect not only our employees, but you and your property while our workers are working, whatever the conditions.
Aren’t All Junk Companies Licensed and Insured?
- The cost for insurance can be high and is not offered to everyone
- Some do not treat their profession as a business
- They simply do not believe their customers will ask
Why is This Important?
- If a worker is injured on a property and the company or individuals performing the job do not carry insurance the property owner is potentially liable.
- Many managed properties require companies in this profession to be insured and carry workers compensation.
- Employees should feel safe knowing that they are protected in the event something should happen.
- Licensing complies with city, state, and federal regulations for conducting legal business.
- “Cutting corners” is not a safe business practice for a variety of obvious reasons.
It’s the right thing to do. While hiring someone that may be able to come over and do the job may seem appealing, the potential for disaster is definitely there. Junk removal in general is not the safest line of work, and what might save a few dollars could cost in the long run.